Eeek!

6 Oct 2026 16:10
nwhiker: (Default)
[personal profile] nwhiker
Got myself a job as a library page with the local library system! Not that branch that is 2 blocks from my house, alas, but one nearby nonetheless!

I'm actually thrilled. I'd love a science job but at this point, getting a job that gets me out of the house is really important! And, well, library!!!

Thanks,  [personal profile] siamese1 

Date: 7 Oct 2026 00:38 (UTC)
From: [personal profile] mamaro829
Hooray! That’s great news!

Date: 7 Oct 2026 18:14 (UTC)
From: [personal profile] camelsamba
Yay for you! I've long thought it would be fun to work in a library, so I'm a little envious :^)

Date: 11 Oct 2026 01:47 (UTC)
From: [personal profile] siamese1
Happy to help! I'm so glad it worked out for you!

October 2026

M T W T F S S
   1234
5 67891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

My writing

Fanfic

Most Popular Tags

Heavily Modified Style Inspired By

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated 12 Oct 2026 01:34
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios